Bad Honnef Physics Winter School 2024 – Frontiers of Quantum Mechanics will be held at the Physikzentrum Bad Honnef, Germany.
The REGISTRATION for the school is now open under:
Registration is required since the seating capacity is limited and we want to admit a fair mix of topics, countries, age-classes, gender etc.
The final selection of attendees will be communicated on the 4th of December 2023 to allow ample time for your travel plans.
We are pleased to announce an exciting educational and research program with enlightening speakers.
Winter School Lecturers:
- Caslav Brukner, University of Vienna
- Yiwen Chu, ETH Zürich
- Markus Gräfe, Technical University Darmstadt
- Michèle Heurs, Leibniz University Hannover
- Peter Hore, University of Oxford
- Christian Lisdat, PTB Braunschweig
- Tilman Pfau, University of Stuttgart
- Hendrik Ulbricht, University of Southampton
The covered topics will include:
- Foundations of QM
- QM as resource for high precision
- QM as resource for non-classicality
- QM as a universal theory